Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rescue Garage Sale

Yesterday was the garage sale to raise funds for the Horse rescue I volunteer with.  The good news is we raised most of the funds we needed to pay for Bubbles to go back to Cornell to get her jaw worked on [she was kicked and needed her jaw wired, poor girl].  Yippee!

We sold the table and chair set I redid for the rescue, alas I forgot to get a pic of it!

The dog bed had ALOT of interest, just no bites yet.

And here are some pics of the star of the day.  This is Rainbow, a 13+ hh pony available for adoption.
What a GREAT pony!  And I only whined a little bit about wanting her in my field!  So proud of myself!


Just to get the size, these women walking the pony are both 5'11"/6' tall

Look at the freckles on her legs?  Goo!



I came home with a couple items to redo for the next sale.... a corner china cabinet, and another table.  My husband is no longer surprised when we come home with more than we took to these sales!

Pics of these projects coming soon!

No comments: