Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yes, Progress!!

So, I got the China Cabinet top in the house, positioned, and I think it looks fabulous!



Yes there is a middle door to be put back on, but I really could not wait to share!




As a reminder, here's the 'before'



Remember the mirrored back?



And I also picked up my new projects today... 3 armoires



They have a rod, but the also have holes all the way up to position the 3 shelves that came with.

No idea really how I will redo these yet.  First they need a good sand, some holes filled, and some Kilz to hide the knots.  By the time I have all that done, I will have come up with some finish theme.
Suggestions welcome.


1 comment:

foreverdecorating said...

Oh I am so glad that you shared these with us. I just think the hutch turned out so wonderful. Great job. Terry